Contact me at:

Monday, June 25, 2018

#132 "Harbor at Kinsale" 16x20 oil on linen panel



For my 70th birthday we traveled to England and Ireland. It was a dream come true. While in Ireland we stayed in Dingle and then a week in Kinsale. We rented a 500 year old home in the heart of Kinsale and about a half block from the port. Every morning I would grab my coffee and greet the morning watching the fishing boats going our. It was magical.

"Harbor at Kinsale" 16x20 oil on linen panel






Here are some shots and short videos from that amazing trip!


Sailing the Celtic Sea 
My 70th birthday! Wow!!!



One amazing evening at Tommy O'Sullivan's Pub in Dingle, Ireland.
This is Tommy and a guest musician on the squeeze box.
Have a 20 second listen!!!
                                        



View from our bread and breakfast in Dingle, Ireland
Painting at the harbor in Kinsale, Ireland 2016




The best!


Small study




Irish Stew





1 comment:

Tom Cochrun said...

Sign me up for this tour! I love the boats in the harbor piece. Excellent work!